Tickets will be on sale at EventBrite.com
Tired of those ordinary brew festivals? Well your in luck. This isn’t your normal brew fest. Sitting in the picturistic valleys of Steuben county with our tired trellis’ behind us and the fall foliage settling in, learn about the resurgence of the NYS Hops industry all while trying NYS’s finest craft beers and food. This is not a festival to miss. Live music featuring Dan Ripley Live. There will be cheese and chocolate pairings! Breweries and Hop farmers can participate in the 2nd Annual “Crooked Creek Hop Off”. Featuring a Pale Ale, IPA, Double IPA Competition and new this year Hoppy NY Ale Catagory. A hops evaluation with brewers voting for the best hops in NYS. Medals awarded to all winners. All this jam packed fun at the most photogenic late summer venue in the Southern Tier!
Sponsored by: New York Craft Malt
When: Sept, 23rd 2017
Where: Crooked Creek Hops Farm
Time: 2:00 PM to 6 PM
Crooked Creek Hop Off: Hoppy Beer Competition. NYS Hops Competition.
Guided Farm Tours
Hop Industry and local Vendors
Beer, Wine and Cider tastings
Chocolate and Cheese Pairings
Music: Dan Ripley Live
Food: BBQ Bandits
– BBQ Bandits – IX For Men Beard Co.
– New York Craft Malt – Parulaski Farms
– Hops Harvesters – D’Angelo Cigars
– Twisted Steel – Menzi Aerial Services
Beer, Wine and Cider Tastings:
– Four Mile – Iron Flamingo
– Strong Rope – The Brewery Of Broken Dreams
– Upstate Brewing – Finger Lakes Brewing
– Keuka Brewing – Steuben Brewing
– Singlecut – Lucky Hare
– Wagner Valley – Rail Head
– Swift Water – and many more
Day Of- $25
DD/ 21 under- $10 Includes free coffee all day and 1 Chocolate taster.